How can I receive assets from another Vault Wallet Customer (Internal Transaction)
Vault Wallet Customers sending to another Vault Wallet Customer can say goodbye to lengthily Wallet Addresses, having to spend time checking every letter and number! All you need to do is simply enter your recipients Vault Wallet ID!
Sending from your Vault Wallet to another Vault Wallet Customer is called an Internal Transaction
Benefits of Sending an Internal Transaction;
- When sending Tether USDT (erc20) Tether USDT (trc20) & US Dollar Coin (USDC) you don't require Ethereum or Tron to complete the transaction. Low Internal Gas Fees are simply deducted in USDT from your balance!
- You don't need to enter a wallet address which can be between 26 and 35 characters long. Vault Wallet Customers are automatically assigned an ID of only 6 Characters!
- Transactions are completed on Vault Wallet's Blockchain, allowing for instant transactions!
- One of the Worlds Most Secure Offline Three-Layer Multi Grade Encryption Vault Wallet!
- Freedom of Low Internal Gas Fees, never costing more than $1 across any transaction, any network, any size!
- You don't have to worry about changing the Wallet Address for each asset, your Vault Wallet ID is automatically linked to all of your wallets!
1. You can access your Vault Wallet Customer ID one of two ways. Firstly, once you have logged into your Vault Wallet, you can
2. Click on any asset, Vault Wallet Customers can receive any type of digital asset from another Vault Wallet Customer just by using there Vault Wallet Customer ID
3. Once you have selected any asset from the "Receive" section, you will arrive on the asset page. You will need to click the receive button.
4. Once you have clicked receive you will be onto your receive asset page. You will be able to see your Vault Wallet ID which can be shared to any Vault Wallet Customer which will allow them to be able to send you any asset without knowing the asset. You can click the Icon in the box of your Vault Wallet ID which will copy your Vault Wallet to your phone and allow you to paste it anywhere.
If you're receiving assets from a wallet held outside of Vault Wallet you will have to provide them with your Wallet Address, asset type and network type which is displayed within this page. You can visit this article for more information on How to Receive Assets from external Wallets outside of Vault Wallet.
You Can also find your Vault Wallet Customer ID by the navigating to the settings screen which can be done one of two ways.
1. Once you have successfully logged into your Vault Wallet Account you can navigate to the Settings which if you're on the Home Screen you can click the Person icon in the top right or you can click the settings icon on the bottom left of the navigation bar.
On most screens of the application you will see the blue navigation bar located at the bottom of the screen. If you're unable to see it you will have to press the back arrow until you reach a screen which the navigation bar is on. You can access the Home Screen (One shown above) by clicking the button in the middle of the navigation bar with the Vault Wallet logo.
2. Once you reach the setting page you will see at the top under the "Account Settings" category your Vault Wallet Customer ID. As you can see on the far right your customer ID will be a 6 letter reference. As you can see in the below example the Vault Wallet Customer ID is "XQQudg" yours will be different according to your account.
3. If you wish to you can click on this section which will bring you to your Vault Wallet Customer ID. You can click on the Icon on the right hand side next to "My Vault Wallet ID" which will copy your Vault Wallet Customer ID to your phone which can be pasted wherever you wish to.
Alternatively, you can simply click the share icon which will capture an image of the screen allowing you to send it to anyone across any of your applications!
I still need help with my Vault Wallet
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone Number
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue