What is a Vault Registered Wallet?
A Vault Wallet registered wallet is a wallet that you can setup by providing both your email address and phone number along with a password. A Vault Wallet registered wallet gives you the benefit of recovering your Vault Wallet if you where to lose your 12 or 24-word recovery phrase, allowing you a way to retrieve your funds in the unlikely scenario you lose your recovery phrase. If your recovery phrase is compromised their will also be another layer of security to your wallet enhancing your wallet's security and keeping your virtual assets safe. Below are the steps too creating a registered wallet.
1. To create a registered wallet you must first select "Create registered wallet".
5. Upon completing these steps you will have successfully created your wallet, you will also be given the option of creating a passcode for your Wallet, however this is optional.
I still need help with my Vault Wallet
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue