What are Private Keys?
Private keys in the context of blockchain assets prove ownership of assets associated with a particular wallet address and allow you to access and spend the assets within that address.
Every address that you create, or own, has it's own private key. Users should never share their private keys, even when they are sending funds. Your Vault wallet consists of a set of private keys and public addresses which anyone can deposit cryptocurrency in a public address, however funds cannot be removed from an address without the corresponding private key. Private keys represent final control and ownership of cryptocurrency. It is vitally important to prevent one's private keys from being lost or compromised.
I still need help with my Vault Wallet
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue