What is the difference between a Vault Wallet Internal Transaction and an External Transaction?
How can I receive assets from another Vault Wallet Customer (Internal Transaction) An Internal Transaction is a transaction that stays on the Vault Wallet blockchain, in other terms the user you are sending to also has a Vault Wallet and has shared a network address on the Vault Wallet blockchain. The main benefit's of Internal Transactions for Vault Wallet are:
Vault Wallet Customers sending to another Vault Wallet Customer can say goodbye to lengthily Wallet Addresses, having to spend time checking every letter and number! All you need to do is simply enter your recipients Vault Wallet ID!
Sending from your Vault Wallet to another Vault Wallet Customer is called an Internal Transaction
Benefits of Sending an Internal Transaction;
- When sending Tether USDT (erc20) Tether USDT (trc20) & US Dollar Coin (USDC) you don't require Ethereum or Tron to complete the transaction. Low Internal Gas Fees are simply deducted in USDT from your balance!
- You don't need to enter a wallet address which can be between 26 and 35 characters long. Vault Wallet Customers are automatically assigned an ID of only 6 Characters!
- Transactions are completed on Vault Wallet's Blockchain, allowing for instant transactions!
- One of the Worlds Most Secure Offline Three-Layer Multi Grade Encryption Vault Wallet!
- Freedom of Low Internal Gas Fees, never costing more than $1 across any transaction, any network, any size!
- You don't have to worry about changing the Wallet Address for each asset, your Vault Wallet ID is automatically linked to all of your wallets!
- When sending any asset it will arrive instantly! No waiting for any asset across any network!
I still need help with my Vault Wallet
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue