What are Transaction Fees?
The use of any blockchain network in cryptocurrency will require a small fee to send the transaction, this is because these fees are used to compensate the miners and validators who help keep things running smoothly on the network. Transaction prices can fluctuate depending on the traffic on the blockchain network, Vault Wallet users are recommended to set a suitable transaction fee to ensure their transaction arrives and in a suitable time period.
On the Ethereum network, transaction fees are measured in gas which are small fractions of ETH called Gwei, Gwei is a denomination of Ethereum and is used to determine gas prices.
I still need help with my Vault Wallet
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue