How to Restore my Vault KYC/Registered/Un-registered Wallet
Vault Wallet customers can restore wallets at anytime by one of two methods depending on which Vault Wallet account you have, this article explains how to recover your Vault Wallet Local Account.
Your Vault Wallet Local Account can be recovered by;
- Logging in using your Phone Number and password, which if you've forgot it you can simply click the "Forgot Password" button to receive
- Logging in using your Secret Recovery Phrase
If you have registered using "Create New Wallet" and wish to learn how to recover your Vault Wallet you can simply visit this link : https://help.vaultwallet.com/article/53-how-to-restore-my-vault-new-wallet
You should always remember to;
- Never share your password with anybody
- Your password should contain best practised methods including but not limited to, passwords which haven't been used before, do not contain memorable information about you of which someone may know or could find online about you, include numbers, symbols and more.
- You should never share your Secret Recovery Phrase with anybody as this could give someone access to your Vault Wallet!
- You should never share any One Time Passcodes generated by Vault Wallet!
- Vault Wallet Customer Support/Staff Members will NEVER ask you for your password, One-Time Passcode (OTP) or Secret Recovery Phrase! You should always confirm that you're speaking with Vault Wallet Staff members and not imposters. If you're ever unsure you should only speak with us directly through our website Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the live Chat icon on the bottom right of the page
1. Vault Wallet Local Account Recovery with login using Phone Number and Password
1. Customers should start by launching the Vault Wallet Application and selecting the bottom text "I already have an account" which will take you straight to the login page.
2. Once on the login page, you will need to enter your phone number and password, if you have logged in previously and enabled biometrics you can simply click the "Unlock by Biometrics" to log back into your account
3. if you have remembered your e-mail and password you can click "Unlock" which will recover your wallet successfully.If you have forgot your password, you can simply click "Forget Password" and proceed to step 4.
4. If you have forgot your password, you can click "Forgot your Password" which will take you to the forgot password recovery page. You will need to enter your phone number which was used during your registration in order to receive a One-Time Passcode (OTP)
If you're unable to proceed because you haven't received an OTP or you have been unable to proceed from the previous screen when trying to enter your phone number, you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com or simply visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat button in the bottom right of the screen.
6. Once you click confirm, you will receive a congratulations screen which means that you have successfully recovered your Vault Wallet Account and can now proceed back to your Vault Wallet Account.
2. Vault Wallet Local Account Recovery with Secret Recovery Phrase
2.1 Customers should start by launching the Vault Wallet Application and selecting the button with the text "Get Started" which will take you straight to the Vault Wallet option page.
2.2 You will need to select the option "Recover your Wallet"
2.4 You will arrive on the Vault Wallet Recovery page where you will need to enter your 12 or 24 Secret Recovery Phrase in order to continue.
If you're unaware of where your Secret Recovery Phrase you can visit this link to learn more; Vault Wallet Where is my Secret Recovery Phrase?
If you have previously logged in and enabled Biometrics you can login using the biometrics alternatively, you can simply enter your 12 or 24 Secret Recovery Phrase.
2.5. Once you have successfully entered your 12 or 24 Secret Recovery phrase you can Import your Vault Wallet which will be recovered successfully! You can now proceed back to your Vault Wallet.
2. Vault Wallet Local Account Customers can still access your Secret Recovery Phrase
When logging back into your Vault Wallet Account you can either;
- Login using your registered Phone Number and Password
- Using your Secret Recovery Phrase
To login using your Secret Recovery Phrase you first will be able to find it by following these steps;
1. When launching your Vault Wallet Application you will need to click "Get Started"
2. Once you have clicked the "Get Started" button you will need to select "Restore Existing Wallet"
3. You must first confirm to have read and agree to Vault Wallet's Policies and Procedures. Once you have finished reading and agree to Vault Wallet's Policies and Procedures you can select the box which will tick to indicate that you fully agree and confirm to have read and accept Vault Wallet's Policies and Procedures. Once you have ticked the agreeable box you can click the "Continue" Button.
4. If you have previously entered your Vault Wallet Recovery Phrase and Selected the "Remember Me" box you will click "Unlock by Biometrics" which uses your Phones Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID to login which you won't require your Secret Recovery Phrase to login. If not you will need to proceed to step 5.
5. Click on the box to start typing in your Secret Recovery Phrase (If you're not sure where your Secret Recovery Phrase is simply see the article for locating your Secret Recovery Phrase)
- Once you have entered the word you should click the Space bar on your keyboard or "Done" button
- Once completed you should have either 12/24 Words (If you have more or less than 12 or 24 Words you have entered the incorrect
If you have made a mistake when typing out your Secret Recovery Phrase you can simply click on it to remove it
I still need help recovering my wallet
- If you're still unable to proceed with recovering your Local Vault Wallet Account for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue
I need to recover my New Wallet not Local Account
- If you have registered using "Create New Wallet" and wish to learn how to recover your Vault Wallet you can simply visit this link : https://help.vaultwallet.com/article/53-how-to-restore-my-vault-new-wallet