How do I receive NFT’s (Non-Fungible Tokens)
This Article is to explain how Vault Wallet Customers across any wallet type can easily receive NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) across the Ethereum Network. You can hold, send and receive an unlimited amount of NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) into your Vault Wallet. In order to start receiving NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) follow the steps below. If you have any questions in regards to NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) please visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Vault Wallet currently only supports NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) using the Ethereum Network
- Sending NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) across any other network may result in permanent loss
- You can hold, Send & Receive an unlimited amount of NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens)
- Sending, Receiving & Holding NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) is available across all Vault Wallet Account Types
1. To get started you must first login to your Vault Wallet Account. Once you have logged in you will be prompted to the Home Screen. To start receiving NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) you should click the NFTs tab next to Digital Token, followed by clicking the Receive Button.
2. From here you will be taken to the "Receive NFT" screen where you can share the NFT wallet address which is on the Ethereum network.
3. You will need to provide your QR Code and Address to the person which is sending you the Non-Fungible Token, Once the NFT (Non-Fungible Token) has been sent it should arrive without delays into your Vault Wallet upon receiving the required confirmations.
If you wish to share this page to send on, you can click the share button which will save this screen into your photos or allow you to send it using one of the messaging applications on your device.
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue