How do I send NFT’s?
To send your NFT out of your Vault Wallet you need to first select the NFT in your wallet that you would like to send and then you either scan the QR code or enter the wallet address of who you are sending it too. Be careful to enter the correct wallet address, but also double check that the wallet address you are entering is an Ethereum (ETH) wallet address as Vault Wallet currently only supports NFT’s on the ETH network.
1. Firstly to send an NFT you must select the NFT tab on the Home Screen of your Vault Wallet application and select which NFT you would like to send:
2. From here you will be able to send the NFT that you have selected by clicking "Send":
3. You will then be able to enter the recipients Ethereum address, remember Vault Wallet only supports NFT's on the ETH network so be sure to enter the Ethereum address of the recipient:
4. Once you have entered the recipients address and clicked "Send" you will be taken to the page which enables you to initiate the transaction by entering the gas fee amount. The NFT will be sent once you click "Continue to summary":
5. Below is the NFT summary page:
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue