What are NFT’s?
A Non-Fungible Token is a financial security consisting of digital data stored on the blockchain, unique in their own way the tokens vary from artwork, sports collectibles, trading cards, games and more. NFT’s are minted onto the blockchain, the NFT can then be transferred by the owner allowing them to be traded. Vault Wallet allows all users to trade and store NFT’s on the Ethereum blockchain with users benefitting from lower gas fee's opening the gateway to Web3.
Non-Fungible-Tokens (NFT’s) popularity within the digital asset space is continuing to grow and this is why we have implemented a very user friendly NFT wallet where you can send, receive and store NFT’s.
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue