What is phishing?
Cryptocurrency phishing happens when scammers contact potential victims and persuade them to transfer virtual assets or send them their credentials for their wallets. Cryptocurrency phishing can happen through various streams such email, SMS, social media, and live chat.
Beware of scams and phishers and always ask Vault Wallet directly if you are unsure as to what to do, new scams and phishing techniques emerge everyday so you have to always be alert and keep up to date with Vault Wallet protocols and procedures.
Vault Wallet will never ask you to send funds to them
How can I report scammers and phishers to protect my digital assets?
How do I keep my digital assets secure?
I still need help with my Vault Wallet
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue