How can I report scammers and phishers to protect my digital assets?
As the cryptocurrency space continues to grow so will the attempts of scammers to steal your virtual assets. In 2021, a record $3.2 billion worth of cryptocurrency was stolen, according to Chainalysis. That's a fivefold increase from 2020. Vault Wallet is continuously working to protect your virtual assets; however we can’t protect you from all scams and this is why we encourage you to contact us if you are uncertain of anything. However, Vault Wallet will never contact you asking for any digital assets or details such as your 12 or 24 secret recovery phrases!
You can report any scams and phishers directly to the relevant authorities, however you can also report it to us so we can record it on our database to keep the Vault Wallet environment secure.
- If you're having any trouble with your Vault Wallet or require help for any reason you can simply E-Mail Vault Wallet's Customer Support Representatives at Help@VaultWallet.com alternatively, you can visit Https://VaultWallet.com and click on the Live Chat Button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When contacting our Customer Representatives please try and include the following;
- Your Vault Wallet ID & Registered Phone
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any screenshot or Videos of the issue occurring
- Anything you have tried in order to resolve the issue